- Angela Walters
- Country of origin
- Kod producenta
Creative Grids Machine Quilting Tool - Squiggy
This item is made with 1/4in thick acrylic.
Designed by machine quilting author and teacher, Angela Walters, Squiggy is the go-to tool for machine quilting serpentine lines and wavy designs.
- Creative Grids® grip prevents slipping
- Black and White dashed guide lines are visible on all fabric colors
- Mirror image design allows you to quilt multiple width borders with the same tool
- Seam guides guarantee accuracy
- Stopping points ensure a continuous quilting design.
Use Squiggy for quilting: serpentine lines in both directions in 2 and 3 inch borders and sashings; overlapping serpentine lines; varied serpentine lines; allover ribbons; ogees; clamshells and more! It is 1/4 inch thick so it works for domestic as well as longarm machines. It comes with fully illustrated step by step instructions or view a video demonstration.
Total Size - 4in x 6-1/2in, 1/4in thick
You might also like